Twist, one of the North East’s newest marketing agencies, has announced an expansion of their presence in the city by starting 2019 with a move to new offices at 71 Grey Street.
Twist, whose clients includes Beach Republic, Health Republic and Azur Samui (Koh Samui, Thailand), NOVELTEA, The Doxford Group, Stablewood Coastal Cottages, Acoustic Pixel and Northumbria Coast & Country Cottages, has relocated its team to the newly refurbished site in the centre of Newcastle.
The recent move will allow the company to accelerate recruitment of new staff and facilitate the delivery of more marketing and consultancy services to its growing customer base, that extends to property and leisure clients in the Far East.
Chrissie Plunkett, Managing Director at Twist, said: “We are very excited about what this office move symbolises for our agency, both in terms of expanding our service offering and further recruitment to grow our team. In under two years, we have firmly established Twist as a credible agency in the region, where our growth has been organic, and our ethos attracts some of the best marketing talent in the city.”
Plunkett continues “71 Grey Street has recently undergone significant refurbishment by the Hanro Group. We are very proud to be located within and be a part of this new business community, right in the heart of Newcastle, which is ideally situated for building strong connections with our local clients and contacts.
NOTES TO EDITORS
- Twist’s new office is located at 71 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EF
- Twist offers a range of specialist services including public relations, social media, content, copywriting, event management and SEO
- Aiming to #CreateConversations, Twist offers integrated and totally bespoke communications campaigns for its clients
- Twist was established by entrepreneurs Richard Shell and Chrissie Plunkett in July 2017
- Twist has experienced rapid growth over the past 18 months, seeing it expand its clientele, employees and move to new offices in Newcastle upon Tyne city centre
- Drum RAR (Recommended Agency Register)
Twist was founded by entrepreneurs Richard Shell and Chrissie Plunkett in July 2017 with the mantra of delivering visionary, creative and unconventional campaigns that create conversations. Its philosophy of challenging the norm has seen Twist enjoy strong growth since its inception.