The Twist Group is seeking a talented, highly-skilled multimedia creative with strong graphic and digital design expertise to lead the visual identity, expression and creativity of our cutting-edge and fast-growing clients. We are looking for a talented individual to join our team who has edge, can work autonomously (as well as with a team) – on a multitude of different projects (digital being key) and to tight deadlines. The individual should be able to demonstrate a visual understanding of telling a luxury brand’s story and to push its boundaries.
The Senior Graphic Designer will spearhead the design within the agency and create multi-disciplinary designs that span brand identity, digital content, traditional marketing collateral and immersive brand experiences.
The individual needs to be passionate about creative as well as having a keen eye for photography, typography and familiar with current design trends and best practices for both digital and print. Videography and video editing will be a plus.
This role will support the start-to-finish visual content needs of The Twist Group and its clients – with room for creativity and refining the current brand output.
- Execution of creative concepts
- Design layouts and mock-ups from briefs
- Design logotypes, logos
- Designing web and print collateral
- Create production-ready files
- Establish and maintain graphics that articulate the brand’s identity, ensuring consistency is maintained across all channels, internally and externally
- Manage and maintain consistency in all creative materials
- Art direction
The Ideal Candidate has:
- 4-5 years of digital agency/design studio experience
- Strong layout and composition with a keen eye for typography and motion
- An up-to-date portfolio of work demonstrating experience in leading the design of creative across multiple platforms
- Strong eye and demonstrative knowledge of contemporary art and design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Video (Final Cut) knowledge preferred
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS is desirable
- Strong UX and design sensibilities (Sketch or Adobe XD)
- Understanding of responsive design and best practices for desktop and mobile
Please submit your CV and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR TEAM...
To apply for a role with Twist, please send a creative and compelling application to:
Tel: 0191 432 6878