Twist is a PR and marketing agency set up by ambitious and creative entrepreneurs Chrissie Plunkett and Richard Shell.
Originally from London, Chrissie is a Newcastle-based PR director specialising in representing premium brands within the consumer lifestyle and leisure sectors. Chrissie believes “the more elaborate and intriguing a campaign, the better results we can engineer” which underpins Twist’s ideology to “Think BIG, Think DIFFERENTLY and to Think CREATIVELY”.
Chrissie started out in communications by supporting PR for luxury jewellery brands Mikimoto, Mouawad and Stephen Webster. She then went in-house to head up PR and marketing across UK, Europe and US for equestrian brand Airowear. Chrissie then returned to agency to head up client accounts for the lifestyle brands Vango, Bergans of Norway, Montane and Noveltea.
Our agency’s ambition is to constantly challenge the norm and to turn conventional PR on its head by delivering powerful and intriguing campaigns that get audiences talking. Our fresh approach towards agency and client relationships differs from traditional PR agencies which has proven to generate significant return on investment for our clients.
The high standard of Chrissie’s work can be demonstrated by several award-winning campaigns she directed whilst employed at a previous agency; of which the latest CIPR agency award wins were:
- Gold – Consumer Relations Campaign – FishSpy: James Pond the spy who…?
- Gold – Low Budget Campaign – Svilupumbria Umbrian Tourist Board: The Way of St Francis
- Gold – Best Event – Svilupumbria Umbrian Tourist Board: The Way of St Francis
- Silver – Corporate & Business Campaign – Bergans of Norway and the Weatherline campaign
- Silver – Best Event – Going Bananas for Thaikhun